11. Write a Java program to read the 10 integer numbers from the user. Sort it and display the maximum and minimum number in the array.
12. What is the use of constructors in programming? Develop a short program to illustrate constructor overloading.
13. Explain the types of Inheritance in Java? Does Java support Multiple Inheritance? Justify your answer with an example.
14. What is an Exception? Write a program to create your own exception class.
15. Write a program to write an integer, double and Boolean data in a file. And again read those data from the 1iie and display it in console called
16. What are the advantages of using a set interface in comparison to a list? Write a program demonstrating the use of Set and HashSet.
17. Why the components of java.swing packages are highly in use in comparison with java.awt packages?
18. Develop an applet that receives three numeric values as input from the user, finds the sum of that three numbers and then displays the largest number among that input three numbers on the screen. Write an HTML page and rest the applet.